Finding the right solutions for your clients is not always an easy task! That’s where we come in.
SSQ Insurance meets the needs of its clients by offering the following competitive products and services:
- Highly affordable Term life insurance: among the leaders in the industry
- Distinctive Loan Insurance – an all-in-one solution covering life, disability and critical illness with a built-in insurability benefit. No proof of loan required to subscribe and no decrease to the face amount in case of a claim
- Comprehensive Critical Illness insurance offering coverage for children and adults
- Unique products and benefits:
- Term 10 Indexed – option to double coverage within 5 years
- Term 70 unique in the industry
- Built-in Extreme Disability Benefit included in Life and Loan Insurance products
- Competitive Permanent life insurance products with considerable cash values as of year 10
- Easy and user-friendly Illustration Software
- Daily compensation
- Fully-equipped sales team with offices across Canada (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal and Quebec) to serve you better
|And that’s not all…
Benefit from our new and improved Merit Plan which rewards you based on your combined yearly sales of SSQ Insurance and SSQ Investment products!
SSQ Financial Group: One of Canada’s leading financial institutions!
- SSQ stands out amongst insurers for its stability and performance – credit rating of A- (AM Best)
- The fastest growing insurance company in Canada in 2012:
- 10 times the industry average ranking 1st in Canada according to latest LIMRA study1, and
- $1 billion in segregated fund sales ranking 1st in Canada according to Investor Economics2!
- SSQ ranked 6th in the top 10 life and health insurers in Canada in 20113 for underwritten premiums!
As one of Canada’s leading financial institutions, we are committed to provide products and services across Canada designed to support and grow your business.
1 Based on Participants in the LIMRA Canadian Individual Life Insurance Sales study (2012, 4th quarter)
2 Investor Economics, Insurance Advisory Service (December 2012)
3 Data by MSA Research, compiled by the Insurance and Investment Journal (October 2012)
SSQ Financial Group
May 16, 2013