Social media, it’s everywhere – in the paper, on the news, on your kid’s computer. But for some, social media can seem a little overwhelming.
Here’s the thing, social media can be really simple. With a little help and instruction, it can help you build brand awareness, generate leads and keep current clients engaged like never before. With all it has to offer, you don’t want to be left off the social media band wagon.
Sun Life Financial is here to help!
We’ve arranged for ES Computer Training – and their team of social media instruction experts – to provide hands-on, in-class social media training.
This course will be available across Canada during the following months:
- Ontario – Courses are scheduled to launch in April 2012
- Western Region – May 2012
- Quebec and Eastern provinces – June 2012
This one-day course will provide advisors with:
- An understanding of the business potential of popular social
- networking tools, Facebook and Linkedin.
- A newly created or enhanced Facebook and Linkedin page.
- A foundation from which you can develop an individual business strategy.
- Industry best practices when using social networking tools.
- Access to complimentary follow up support for basic inquiries.
- All for the reasonable cost of $250 (plus tax) per person, which includes lunch, coffee and 7 CE credits!
We’d like to extend an invitation for your firm to participate in this exclusive program offered by ES Computer Training. Please advise if we can promote this program to your advisors, their marketing associates and head office employees. Registration will open later in the month, and we’ll send you a communication with all the details.
To learn more about ES Computer Training, visit their website www.escomputertraining.com.
We would also be interested in reviewing any guidelines you have currently implemented around the use of social media.
Coming later this year – new social media webinar series and page review
Our support of social media training won’t end with the program described above. This summer, we’ll be launching a series of webinars that teach advisors how to take their social media marketing efforts to the next level. And for experienced users, we’ll offer an in-depth page review, plus a score sheet and recommendations from a social media expert.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions about this exciting social media training program. Thank you!
Account Manager, Wholesale Distribution
Tel (416) 408-7701
Cell (647) 328-2336
Fax (416) 974-9298