This software illustrates our life and health insurance products. Follow the instructions below to download and install it.
Current version: 1.0 – For Microsoft Windows operating system only. Minimum requirements:
- Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Pentium III or equivalent
- 256 Mb RAM
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768
Step 1 – Preparing your computer
If a previous version is already installed on your computer, close the application.
Install or update the following applications. They are required to operate the illustration software properly. For each installation, click on the link, select “Execute” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Microsoft Visual C++ (.exe, 3 Mb)
- Microsoft .Net Framework (.exe, 24 Mb)
- Adobe Reader (from the Adobe Web site)
Step 2 – Download the illustration software
The software is bilingual, but you have the option of downloading either a bilingual or unilingual library. Click on the link, select “Execute”.
- Illustration software, version 1.0 (French library) (.exe, 54 Mb)
- Illustration software, version 1.0 (English library) (.exe, 54 Mb)
- Illustration software, version 1.0 (Bilingual library) (.exe, 78 Mb)
Step 3 – Install the illustration software
Continue to install by accepting the folder suggested by the software: “C:Program FilesSSQ”, and follow the instructions appearing on the screen.